Monday, November 21, 2011

Fourth Marking Period

               I chose the statement "Girls are more likely than guys to say they have been sexually harassed." I chose this one because it was the only one left that had a definate answer. I agree with this statement, because of many reasons. One reason is that Girls have stuff to show it. They have their "cherry" while guys do not. Girls are also very weak when it comes to keep stuff a secret. they cannot hold anything in. I think they have something in their brain that says "go tell someone" becuase if they get raped or harassed sexually then they wont be able to keep it in.
               But, guys in the other hand, dont have anything to show what has happenned to them. They dont have a organ that tells every that bad stff has happend to them. But, when it comes to holding stuff in guys can do that way better and WAY longer then girls can. IF you say a girl can hold in tht type of secret for 4 months then a guy can hold it in and not show any emotion towards it for like a year. But, thats just me. I can hold stuff in for a very long while. Im not saying all guys can, or even a majority of them can.
              So overall the statement is true in my eyes. It might not be true in another persons eyes. But, to me it seems very unlkely that girls can hold secrets in for a long term. Again im not saying that all girl can't do it but some can.

No comments:

Post a Comment